Mortgage Loan Processor
What does your role involve?
I process residential mortgage loans by preparing home loan applications through Podium and ApplyOnline and ensuring that all details are accurate, compliant, and complete. I’m also responsible for organising and preparing compliance documents, lender application forms and supporting documents.
What do you love about working at Buyers Choice?
I believe that a great company has great people. And that’s what I love about working at Buyers Choice, its people.
Working remotely has never been a struggle because of the support and guidance I get every day from Sally and Brett.
Buyers Choice also has a culture where everyone is consistent in providing recognition to each other in a frequent and meaningful way. It gives employees like me a greater sense of purpose.
Why did you join the mortgage and finance industry?
Aside from the reason that I do really enjoy working in the mortgage and finance industry, I have chosen this path because this is something that will surely help me grow both personally and professionally. It’s not repetitive. There’s something new everyday. The scope of learning is vast.
What might people not know about you?
- I’m a great cook.
- I was a breadwinner in the family. I was able to support the studies of my four siblings and they are now all successful. It was my great achievement.
- I’m a die-hard morning person.
What are your hobbies/interests?
- Travelling. I have been to many beautiful places in the Philippines. I was supposed to have my first trip abroad last year but due to the pandemic, it was cancelled
- I love watching basketball. I’m a huge fan of Kobe Bryant
- Netflix & Chill
What are your top three tips for mortgage brokers?
- Build and maintain relationships. Your clients, staff & even colleagues can help you build & grow your business once you have a great relationship with them.
- Before commencing the loan process, make sure to always gather and provide all the necessary documentation. Be compliant at all times.
- Mortgage loan processing is a painstaking process. Brokers need to plan accordingly & carefully to streamline the process in a standardised way.