What does your role involve?
I’m focused on general day to day enquiries from our members as well as handling all the onboarding of our growing member base. My role also involves organising referrer setups, completing change of details for our brokers, all member accreditation and commission issues or inquiries.
What do you love about working at Buyers Choice?
I love first and foremost the incredible working environment Buyers Choice offers. Buyers Choice is a supportive, inspiring and strong team that makes it a joy to work for.
Why did you join the mortgage and finance industry?
Initially, I joined the finance industry because I enjoyed working with people and face to face interactions. Finance is such a big part of people’s lives and can actually change their lives for the better. I’m excited to be part of that process.
What might people not know about you?
I’m a dog mum to a toy poodle.
What are your hobbies/interests?
- I love music, I play the drums.
- Socialising is an important part of my life.
- I love to cook, my favourite dish to cook is pasta, I make a mean pasta sauce.
What are your top tips for mortgage brokers?
- Reporting is so important, for example, running reports on commissions.
- Stay on top of your client data, for example, birthdays and loan anniversaries.
- A big part of being a successful broker is focusing on building and maintaining relationships.